Woody biomass gasification power generation
Local production for local consumption with woody biomass
Using local woody biomass to produce power have many advantages:
- Protecting the environment
- Helping the forestry business
- Promoting a locally based power economy
- Reducing CO2 emission reducing the amount of fossil fuel used
Utilisation of local woody biomass
As a business model the utilisation of locally available woody biomass have many benefits. Including, the promotion of local industries and reduction of Co2 emissions, as well as the creation of a circular economy and local job opportunities.
Latest item “thermal energy”
- The process of generating heat using woody biomass is more efficient than the process of generating electricity. Using small power plants it is possible to generate heat efficiently at a local level allowing the surrounding community reliable access to a sustainable source of energy.
- In case of natural disasters a woody biomass power plant can be self sufficient providing the local communities with a backup source of power in the case the connection to the grid is damaged or interrupted.
Utilizable resources for woody biomass
- Sticks, wood chips, wood pellets, bamboos
- Recycled wood
- Barks of tree etc
- Protecting the environment
Reducing Co2 emissions and protecting local forests by promoting their sustainable management.
- Stimulating the local economy
Using locally produced biomass instead of importing fossil fuel is a great way to improve the local economy.
- Increase the array of sources available for power generation
Operating several types of power generator can become a great asset in case of natural disaster thanks to its redundancy and reduced reliance on the national grid.
- Cost benefit
Using wood as a fuel source is less expensive and less polluting compared to fossil fuels. Furthermore, the prices for woody biomass on the market are far more stable in comparison to the very volatile prices of fossil fuels.
Example of installations
A Woody biomass generator can be used in a lot of ways:
- As Boilers for hot springs, hotels, and public facilities, horticultural facilities, food factories
- Wood dryers
- Air conditioners
We support you from the feasibility study to the installation and operation of your plant.
Project development planning
Depending on each case we provide tailor made solutions to ensure your utmost satisfaction.
|We collect all the relevant data concerning the current state of your project in order to provide you with the best guidance possible.|
|For each specific case we carefully select the best products and most appropriate type of fuel to suit our client needs. We can also advise our clients about the merits and the cost of:|
|The equipment||Advice for system|
|Starting with the installation we provide, together with the WHP manufacturer, the following services to our clients.|
Please contact us for more information about woody biomass generator.